Warehouse Operative - Temporary
We are a Recruitment Business advertising this vacancy on behalf of our client.
Responsibilities of the Post Holder:
- Expected, to assist in all aspects of product manufacture and pick & pack duties.
- Reporting directly to the Assistant Production Manager and ultimately to the Technical and Development Manager.
- Assisting in the filling of bulk product into final packaging.
- Labelling and batch coding of finished products.
- Packaging of finished products
- Helping to maintain stock levels of consumables, packaging, components and finished stock.
- Helping to maintain stock records of raw materials, bulk products, consumables, packaging, components and finished stock.
- Assisting in quarterly stock takes.
- Maintaining good manufacturing practice and good housekeeping.
- Maintaining accurate batch records.
- Keeping accurate and legible records of all activities and timesheets.
- Cooperating with other Production and QC/Technical Staff.
- Assisting with other production duties when required.
- Keeping laboratory/production areas/warehouse tidy and clean.
- Carrying out sanitising and cleaning duties on laboratory/warehouse and production areas and equipment.
- Helping to look after and maintain laboratory and production equipment.
- Assisting with maintaining good production and technical documentation.
- Providing cover for Pick & Pack and Despatch Areas if required.
- Providing cover in other areas of the business as and when required.
Candidate will be expected to work in laboratory, production and warehouse environments and to become familiar with manufacturing procedures, equipment and the safe handling of bulk and filled products. It is important that the candidate has attention to detail and is able to work safely on their own as well as a member of a team. The candidate should possess a good level of numeracy and literacy as the position will have a high focus on maintaining accurate production and stock records. The candidate will need to show attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of quality in a fast-moving environment. Some activities can be repetitive in nature, therefore the candidate should possess the ability to remain focused for extended periods.
Training will be provided as and when required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm.
This vacancy will initially be on a temporary basis, but with a view to become permanent for the right candidate.
Due to the high number of applicants, we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone. If you have not received a reply please assume that in this instance your application has be unsuccessful.
- On-site parking
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Do you want to apply for this job?
Click here to apply on-line
Browse all our vacancies