Temporary Conservatory Installer
Competitive salary – dependent on experience
We are advertising this role on behalf of our client and are acting as a recruitment business.
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience.
- Use of company vehicle although own basic tools are required.
- Applicants must be friendly and approachable, as well as eager to develop new skills and progress within their profession. Our client is searching for a temporary tradesperson, to assist during a period of expansion although a permanent role could be available for the right candidate.
- Candidates must have previously experience with the installation of uPVC and Aluminium conservatories, as well as windows and doors. An understanding of installing orangery glazed roofs would be a favourable asset, although is not essential.
- Our client pride themselves on a superior level of craftsmanship, offering a ten-year guarantee with all products they supply and install. Therefore, their fitting teams must take pride in their work and understand the importance of fulfilling a high-level finish to all installations they undertake.
If you are interested in joining our client, please apply with your most recent CV.
Do you want to apply for this job?
Click here to apply on-line
Browse all our vacancies