We are acting as a Recruitment Business and advertising this role on behalf of our client
To pick and pack orders in an efficient, safe and correct manner and to meet performance standards as agreed with the UK Dispatch Section Manager.
· Maintain service levels within the despatch department.
· Focused on achieving the highest standards of individual and team performance.
· Carry out tasks to enable the business to meet its performance commitments regarding acknowledged delivery dates to our customers.
· Work to the Standard Operating Procedure and ensure compliance is maintained at all times.
· To ensure the company’s standards on GMP and Hygiene are followed and met.
· To ensure company procedures and rules that apply to Health and Safety at Work and hygiene regulations are followed.
· To meet any KPI’s set by the business.
· To attend to other duties, from time to time, as reasonably requested by your manager.
Job Type: Full-time