Front of House/Waiting Staff
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist in all operational aspects of and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer service of the operation.
- To assist in the set up and maintenance of the restaurant service areas.
- To assist in the welcoming of guests to the restaurants. All enquires made in person or over the phone must be handled to the standards of the Hotel.
- To assist in the serving of meals/drinks to customers.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory or company requirements, including food hygiene regulations.
- To adhere to all Hotel standards in every interaction with guests, colleagues, other members of the team.
- To support colleagues and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- To maintain an excellent level of service to customers.
Transport essential due to rural location. Working mainly evenings and weekend 18.00 – 0.00. Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Do you want to apply for this job?
Click here to apply on-line
Browse all our vacancies