Liquid & Powder Filling Production Operator
The role of the production operator is to carry out work as instructed by the Team Leader / Senior Operator in a safe and timely manner. The Production Operator will be able to demonstrate a number of personal attributes
- A willingness to learn, develop and progress in the workplace.
- A good level of general education, in particular able to demonstrate numeracy, literacy and I.T. skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- FMCG background would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in a similar role would also be an advantage.
- Work in an organised and safe manner.
- Learn to set up, operate, change over and clean all relevant filling equipment.
- Basic planned machine maintenance.
- Maintaining high standards G.M.P within the work area.
- Adhering strictly to operating procedures and management instructions.
- Completing all relevant paperwork accurately.
- Working flexibly, as part of a team and prepared to undertake all areas of activity as directed.
- Working towards, meeting and where possible exceeding set targets.
- Any other duties as required.
We are acting as a recruitment business and this role is initially on a temporary basis. However due to continued growth of our client a permanent position would be available to the right candidate.
This role is based in Monmouthshire working Monday – Friday, with an hourly rate of £7.50.
Do you want to apply for this job?
Click here to apply on-line
Browse all our vacancies